Sunday, September 20, 2015

Still going.....

Here we are at almost the first of October and the garden is still going. It's been inspired by the recent rain, and things are enjoying a second life.

Some of the daylilies I planted in august are already blooming. They say you're supposed to cut off these late blooms, but I just can't. I just have to see what they look like before they go to bed for the winter. I can already hardly wait for next spring.
(a little beat up from the weather, but still cool - plum perfect)
 
I found a couple of things in the clearance rack this week, some crocrosmia, and a pink lavender. They're all snuggled in and I'm caught up on planting. (not weeding and spreading gravel, though)
 
We've also been doing some crafting.......cement pumpkins.
 
They're heavy, but they'll look great on the front porch.
 
I'll leave you with some garden goodies that are still going.....









 

No comments:

Post a Comment