Sunday, July 7, 2013

bad blogger!!

Last week's post ended up over on the other blog.....not sure how THAT happened.

This week, we worked on putting up our deer repeller (chain link fence). We're now fenced on 3 sides and we're hoping that will help a bit. We also put out the deer sprinkler (and have gotten blasted a few times), so I know it works.

I'm SO close to being done with the dirt, so close. That's the project for this week. Finish dirt, finish moving rocks and gravel and clean up that area, and get everything planted that's sitting over there in pots, so that when they do the shop roof in a couple of weeks, I can start painting the shop before it starts raining.

Our next major project will be the pump house for the cistern and the small patio that goes in front of it. Then, we'll just keep plugging away at planting.

Next weekend, I'm working at the local farmer's market for the master gardeners, so there might be some good plant buys there to check out. Everytime I get something, though, I have to wonder how much I will have to water it. It just makes more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment