Sunday, January 11, 2015

I know spring is out there somewhere....

we've been pretty lucky here. Our winter hasn't been too cold, although it has been wet. The daffodils, hyacinths and crocus are all starting to peek out, so there's some hope out there yet.
The witch hazel is blooming too.....
note to self.....get more witch hazels.

This week, the clearance rack coughed up a nice heuchera, fire chief....BRIGHT red leaves.

And the good news! WINNER WINNER GARDENSHOW DINNER!
I won tickets this year! More money to spend on plants!!

All of this rain has been good for something, though.....I've been working on some glass..
Dragonfly on a bowling ball.....I've got the bowling ball itch now, so there WILL be more. Just need to find the bowling balls.

I also have 3 stepping stones ready to pour, just waiting for it to get a bit warmer......

This week, finishing the dragonfly, cruising the rack, drooling on seed catalogs.......good times~

No comments:

Post a Comment