Sunday, June 28, 2015

Make it stop!!!

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I don't do hot well.....it makes me crabby and, well, hot. It's been very hot here lately, over 90, and it's not supposed to stop for a while. I'm afraid my water bill will need to be financed. I can't let all my babies bake, ya know.

In happy news, the iris guy is back! I can now continue my obsession.....this week, he had some SDB's, and of course, they had to come home with me.....
 
 
My daylily obsession continues too, with two new additions from the local garden store. I hate to buy stuff from them, because they're overpriced and stuck up, but, how could I resist these two??
 
That's tiger blood on the left and ruby spider on the right. They were even more spectacular in person. The bloom on ruby spider was about 8". Too bad they only last for one day.
 
Just to prove my obsession is justified, here's a few more from the garden. Most of these came from the clearance rack at the garden center for $3.






 
and just to prove there's more to life than daylilies......


 
Off to water now!

No comments:

Post a Comment