Sunday, October 11, 2015

fall

Is it bad that I'm already checking out things for next spring?
I've been working on my wishlist for next year. The plan is to be more focused on what I buy, not just any old plant, but some really cool ones, with focus on rebloomers and fragrance.  I'm making a wishlist on pinterest and checking it twice!

In the meantime......some of the daylilies are still going....I just planted these in august, so I'm excited to see what they look like. I don't think they're rebloomers, just confused.


The weather has been nice, so the garden is still going pretty strong. Lots of the Echinacea are getting a second wind after being baked all summer, and some other things are still hanging in there too.






Last weekend, I made a major score for my winter projects. A gal named Claudia was selling a bunch of stained glass and tools. I made her an offer, and came home with a TON of glass, a new grinder, and some other misc stuff. Sold the glass I couldn't use and a couple of tools that were duplicates (more money for glass), and spent a rainy Saturday making this.....
Bought that birdbath at a yard sale for $10 this summer. It's  not quite done yet, needs a background, but the weather's supposed to be nice today, so, it's outside to weed for me!
I'll finish it the next time it rains. (soon)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment