Sunday, June 2, 2013

moving a mountain

So, the landscapers are finished, the grass is growing, and I have a mountain of dirt to move. We didn't have them put dirt in the flower beds in the back because, well, they charge a lot.  I can haul dirt.
So, this week, I'll be moving this little mountain.


As you can see, I have my work cut out for me. It's about 6 feet tall..... I can only do so much, because I like to be able to walk the next day. I'm funny like that. So, I'll  be plugging away at it this week.

The front is coming along. The labyrinth will be installed on the 23rd. Next weekend, we're off to get rocks for it, so we'll be ready.

On the old house front, the inspection is done, the appraisal will probably be this week, and things are moving along (again).

Off to dig......

No comments:

Post a Comment